We've all been there, setting the alarm on a Sunday evening filled with dread and feeling sombre that the much loved weekend is over. Nearly 50% of the UK population are late for work every Monday morning and the average time at which people crack their first smile is at 11.16am.........but it doesn't have to be this way!
Here at Create Gift Love we honestly like coming to work, we're not trying to be smug but when you love what you do and believe in yourself, work doesn't really feel like work. OK, maybe that's a little too cliché for some so we've decided to start a campaign called #3things. We are going to start each week by outlining three simple (or big!) things that are positive for that day or the week ahead and we will be sharing these across our social media platforms. We want to encourage our fans and followers to do the same to promote a positive way of thinking, motivate themselves for the week ahead and help to beat those Monday blues forever.
Monday 31st August 2015
1. It's Bank Holiday Monday! Lie in, yes please.
2. We're meeting with a web developer...exciting plans ahead, watch this space!
3. Kids go back to school.
Monday 7th September 2015
1. Our new Christmas product innovation is complete!
2. It's our founders, Tony & Emily's 2nd Wedding Anniversary today! Woop!
3. Strictly is back with a bang...who's your favourite to win?!
Monday 14th September 2015
1. We've just secured a bigger and better premises, exciting times ahead!
2. We're featured in this month's Cruise International Magazine :)
3. Development is under way for our brand new website! Woop
Monday 21st September 2015
1. It's our new Graphic Designer Katie's first day in the office!
2. All of our new photography is complete.
3. We're sending out bespoke newsletters full of exclusive discounts and offers very soon so be sure to sign up on our website or Facebook page.
Monday 28th September 2015
1. We've signed up to have a stand at some exclusive Christmas Fayres over the festive period. We will keep you updated!
2. Our Valentine's Day samples have been signed off...phew. We're super organised this year!!
3. Ryan Adams has covered Taylor Swift's 1989 album in its entirety...if that isn't enough to 'shake it off' on this Monday morning we don't know what is!
Monday 5th October 2015
1. We're attending the 'Bags on the Beach' charity event on Thursday in aid of Autism Wessex. Come along and see all of our beautiful gifts from 7-10pm at Aruba, Bournemouth Pier entrance fee £10.
2. From today all plastic bags in shops will cost 5p in order to reduce waste . This makes us super happy and the world a whole lot greener!
3. We have some extremely exciting changes happening here at HQ! All will be revealed in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled :)
Monday 12th October 2015
1. We're approaching the end of British Summer Time so the leaves are starting to drop. Who remembers playing in the leaves as a child? Nostalgia at its finest!
2. We've been designing new packaging ready for the Christmas period, we will be sharing all very soon.
3. We're approaching 10,000 views on our Google+ page! Follow us today.
Monday 19th October 2015
1. We've sent some of our samples off for the McDonald's Christmas Advert...watch this space.
2. We've got an extra hour in bed to look forward to at the end of the week when the clocks go back.....Zzzzzzzzzzz
3.We're one step closer to revealing some exciting changes here at HQ....our new business cards have arrived!
Monday 26th October 2015
1. We have an exciting meeting with an award winning Wedding Planner this morning to talk all things wedding.
2. We're in the final stages of moving into our brand spanking new premises....photos to follow. Eeeeekkkk!
3. We certainly enjoyed our extra hour in bed this morning.....did you?
Monday 2nd November 2015
1. We have now re-branded from Made Lovingly Made to Create Gift Love. Let us know what you think of our super name change!
2. We have a brand spanking new website: www.creategiftlove.co.uk. Be sure to check it out!
3. All of our new packaging is now in use and all of our Christmas Decorations come with a FREE gift box for gift giving. Result!
Monday 9th November 2015
1. We're attending our first of many Christmas Fair's on Sunday at Poole Lighthouse come along for lots of unique Christmassy giftideas #Christmas
2. We're also attending a Macmillan Coffee Morning with our friends at Bellissima Weddings. Yummy! #Macmillan #CoffeeMorning
3. We are offering 15% off of all Christmas gifts and decorations until 30th November using code CHR15 at checkout
Monday 16th November 2015
1. We are moving to our new home in The New Forest! Keep your eyes peeled, photos to follow...
2. Our newsletters are now in full swing so be sure to sign up for current offers, discounts and HQ news
3. We're attending a Power Up Workshop on Digital Marketing in Manchester as part of our ongoing partnership with Virgin Media Pioneers.
Monday 23rd November 2015
1. We've settled into our new home and we are currently sorting out the 'Table Tennis Championship' that is to take place in our 'chill out' zone :)
2. We're attending Dumpton School Christmas Fayre on Friday, we will be selling lots of lovely gifts and decorations for the festive season!
3. We're attending the Joy SS16 Press Day in London http://www.joythestore.com/
Monday 30th November 2015
1. It's Cyber Monday so we can't wait to run your lovely Christmas orders!
2. It's the start of December this week so our Christmas decorations are going up in the office
3. Lastly the most exciting of all for our #3things this week....Tony and Emily, our founders and owners, are expecting another baby due April 2016! We can't wait to have another little Create Gift Lover on board :)
Monday 7th December 2015
1. We've fulfilled over 100,000 orders on Not on the High Street! We'd like to say a HUGE thank you to all of our customers over the years for your support. Yippee!
2. Our Christmas Bumper Prize Draw is well under way, enter today
3. Finally...#18 sleeps...too excited!
Monday 14th December 2015
1. We now have over 4000 followers on Facebook! Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the years.
2. We are helping to wrap presents this weekend in Wimborne as supporters of Dorset based charity Mosaic. Ho, ho, ho!
3. Our Stag Head is featured on ITV2's 'The Only Way is Essex' Christmas Special!
Monday 21st December 2015
1. Only 4 sleeps to Christmas!
2. We've nearly processed all of your lovely gifts for the 'big day' and hope they make someone very happy.
3. We're looking forward to our lie in on Christmas Eve and spending time with family and friends over the festive period! Ho, ho, ho
Monday 4th January 2016
1. Some of us have decided to start wearing dungarees as work uniform for 2016 to save time deciding what to wear each day #retro
2. We're attending the RNLI Wedding Show this Sunday so if you're local come and see us.
3. We raised a grand total of £300 for Mosaic, our nominated charity of the year and look forward to helping out of the upcoming months.
Monday 18th January 2016
1. It's national 'Winnie the Pooh Day' too! Who doesn't love the honey-obsessed bear? #winniethepoohday
2. We're launching our new Valentine's Day and Wedding collections this week.
3. On Friday it's our Create Gift Love post-Christmas Christmas party! Hooray!
Monday 25th January 2016
1. We've been reminiscing about our Friday night antics at our post-Christmas Christmas party #hungover
2. The evenings are finally getting lighter!
3. We have meetings in London with two exciting clients...more to follow #topsecret
Monday 1st February 2016
1. We received this fab review from Salma Begun in regards to her recently purchased Never Forget Keyring: "The best personalised item I've ever ordered" Whoop!
2. We've got our first proposal happening soon as part of our #woodyou campaign
3. Our Valentine's gifts are selling like hot cakes! Get a unique gift for your loved one today
Monday 8th February 2016
1. It's pancake day tomorrow! Who doesn't love Shrove Tuesday? #pancakeday
2. We have lots of lovely Valentine's orders to fulfil, be sure to get your personalised gift before the big day #valentines #February14th
3. We're going on a team building tour of Ringwood Brewery this week#beer #ale #teambuilding
Monday 15th February 2016
1. Thanks for all of your lovely Valentine's orders, we certainly felt the love
2. Would you believe that Christmas has already begun in the design studio...deck the halls! Ho, ho, ho!
3. We're looking forward to the impending arrival of the new Create Gift Love baby so we're all placing bets and starting to think of names....send us your suggestions!
Monday 22nd February 2016
1. We're busy preparing for Mother's Day orders, take a look at our gorgeous range on our website
2. It's not too late to enter our Mother's Day Prize Draw to win a stunning Hamper full of tea-inspired goodies
3. We have lots of exciting projects and events coming up so if you'd like to know more simply sign up for our newsletter
Monday 7th March 2016
1. It's International Women's Day tomorrow so a big shout out to all successful women out there be it in business or motherhood #PledgeForParity
2. We sent out thousands of Mother's Day orders over the weekend so we hope all mums had a great day!
3. We're working on a top secret project at the moment and we can't wait to share the news...watch this space
Monday 14th March 2016
1. We're finally re-branding on Not on the High Street! We've been Create Gift Love for a while now but the name change on NOTHS has now been authorised :)
2. We're attending the Highcliffe Castle Wedding Fair this Sunday, come and see us for some wedding inspiration #wedding #weddingstyling
3. It's St Patrick's Day on Thursday, let's celebrate the luck of the Irish #StPaddysDay
Monday 21st March 2016
1. We've been taking lots of corporate orders from some fabulous clients that we will share very soon #corporategifting
2. We're being featured in P1 Private Jet Magazine showcasing our cufflinks #exciting
3. And finally....it's bank holiday weekend! Yay!
Monday 28th March 2016
1.We get an extra lie in! Woohoo #bankholiday
2.Our Never Forget Keyrings are travelling all round the world at the moment....watch this space for a #KeyringTravels update soon!
3.We’re kick starting our Wedding Styling campaign this week #wedding
Monday 4th April 2016
1.Spring has finally sprung, here's to lighter evenings!
2.We're talking about all things animal related as it's National Pet Month. Woof! #NatPetMonth
3.EXCLUSIVE! We've launched our stunning new Leather Accessories Range featuring a coin purse, wallet and clutch in different designs #lustafter
Monday 11th April 2016
1. Our BIGGEST ever competition worth £600 is now live. Win a Wedding Styling Package for 50 guests!
2. We've been receiving lots of great 5* feedback via our Trustpilot review page
3. We've now got more than 1,000 followers on Instagram. Woop!
Monday 18th April 2016
1. It's the Queen's 90th Birthday on Thursday, we're proud to be British! #Queen90th
2. It's also St George's Day this week, we're flying the flag for companies manufacturing in England #UKmade
3. We've submitted our Christmas 2016 designs to Not on the High Street. Eeeek!
Monday 25th April 2016
1. We've got our products being featured in Joy's AW16 Goody Bags again. Good times!
2. We're also being featured in the London & Surrey Times in a New Baby Gift Guide
3. We're launching our 2016 Father's Day in the next week. Eeek!
Monday 9th May 2016
1. Our new Father's Day products are now LIVE!
2. We're teaming up with Winning Moments for an exclusive Wedding Guest Book Puzzle giveaway so keep your eyes peeled
3. We have a new team member....little Griff is Tony & Emily's newest arrival and we can't wait to meet him :)
Monday 16th May 2016
1. We're announcing our Wedding Package Competition winner today #wedding
2. Father's Day orders are rolling in, it's great to have such awesome feedback
3. We're preparing our Goody Bag items for The British Soap Awards 2016 #soapawards
Monday 23rd May 2016
1. We're being featured on InTouch Rugby's Website and across all social media channels for Father's Day gift ideas
2. We will be hosting a Kid's Design Day on Tuesday 31st May and Wednesday 1st June in Christchurch, Dorset for children to design something really special for dad this #FathersDay
3. We've launched our fabulous Father's Day Prize Draw and entries are coming in thick and fast
Monday 30th May 2016
1. We're holding a Kid's Design Event in Christchurch, Dorset tomorrow and Wednesday - come down and see us from 10am-4pm. It's FREE!
2. We have some super exciting corporate projects in the pipeline, we will reveal all very soon.
3. Hello lie in!
Monday 6th June 2016
1. We're entrepreneur of the week on the Exquisitely British site, read more tomorrow #entrepreneur
2. Father's Day orders are keeping us super busy left, right and centre #FathersDay
3. We're being featured on Festival Brides blog THE place for wood themed wedding inspiration
Monday 13th June 2016
1. It's the countdown to Father's Day so we're processing lots of lovely orders
2. We announce the winner of our amazing Father's Day Prize Draw today
3. Summer is on its way!!! We need some R&R
Monday 20th June 2016
1. We survived a hugely successful Father's Day fulfilling many happy customer's orders
2. We've got some important meetings in London this week with some extremely exciting clients
3. It's summer solstice #longestdayoftheyear
Monday 27th June 2016
1. We're launching some end of school term gifts ideal for all those lovely teachers out there #endofterm
2. We're finalising some new collaborations so watch this space for even more ways to buy our personalised gifts
3. We're kicking off a new giveaway this Friday with Winning Moments so keep your eyes peeled
Monday 4th July 2016
1. We are now SEDEX certified meaning we our part of a global supply chain empowering ethical and responsible business practices #ethical
2. We're in full swing at Wimbledon, come on Andy!
3. We have launched our end of school term Teacher gifts, exciting!
Monday 11th July 2016
1. We're running a competition to win one of our gorgeous Tea Hampers in The Press and Journal
2. We're busy processing orders for lots of lovely teachers as the end of term draws near
3. We've just renewed our membership with The Woodland Trust
Monday 25th July 2016
1. We've just taken on a huge corporate job for an extremely exciting client
2. Not on the High Street are using our products for their Christmas photoshoot
3. We have a new team member of the furry kind called Vera...photos to follow soon #cute
Monday 1st August 2016
1. We've just put the finishing touches to our 'behind the scenes' videos which we will be sharing very soon
2. We're developing a new range of 'gem stone' inspired keyrings #ShineBrightLikeADiamond
3. The Olympics start in Rio #GB
Monday 15th August 2016
1. We're dealing with corporate orders a plenty, from bespoke clipboards to keyrings to Luggage Tags. We can't wait to share!
2. We're busy arranging a lifestyle photoshoot to bring our products to life. Exciting!
3. GB is in second place in the medal standings at the #Rio2016 Olympics...amazing!
Here at cheap cialis 20mg, each and every patient is very powerful to us. We are propitious to acquire tons quality choices for the purpose salubriousness care in Anchorage and we value the trust you vicinity in us.
The nicest demonstration indicates that momentous blood pressure does not lead to headaches or nosebleeds, except in the box of hypertensive catastrophe, a medical exigency when blood difficulties is 180/110 mm Hg or higher. If your blood pressure is unusually on a trip viagra without a doctors visit you have headache or nosebleed and are sensitivity unwell, on the back burner serve five minutes and retest. If your reading remains at 180/110 mm Hg or higher, call 9-1-1.
Blood coercion measurements can fluctuate everywhere the light of day and cialis.com voucher in out of the ordinary environments. The decision to start or multiply blood demands medications should not be based on a solitary blood distress reading. To obtain the most nice reckon of your free viagra sample devoted blood pressing, your doctor will use an middling of multiple readings. These may cover repeated readings made in the doctor’s employment as well as blood pressure measurements you performed at home.
Heart attacks upon on the spur of the moment, but they normally follow-up from long-standing heart disease. Typically, levitra 20mg a waxy plaque builds up on the walls private your blood vessels that upon the basic nature muscle. Sometimes a chunk of the medal, called a blood clot, breaks off and prevents blood from quick completely the vessel to your heart muscle, viagra coupons resulting in a heart attack. Less commonly, something like lay stress, natural assiduousness, or uncordial climate ailing causes the blood ship to contract or convulsion, which decreases the viagra coupons amount of blood that can communicate with to your heart muscle.
Hi, for all! Welcome laying
Bleed for free to surf to my webpage