Join our Team
Customer Service & Dispatch Legend
Location: Ringwood, BH24 3FG
What we do
We’re a made to order gifts and accessories brand that’s all about celebrating life’s special moments, big and small – from keepsake gifts to mark milestones and memories, to personalised bags and purses that make the everyday a little more luxurious.
Handmade in our workshop in the New Forest, UK, our contemporary designs are created using a combination of modern and traditional techniques – lovingly handcrafted pieces made from sustainably sourced premium quality materials, personalised by us for our customers.
How we do it
We work with natural materials full of character to ensure each piece is as unique as the people who made it and the person who owns it. Because we’re made to order it’s up to our customers to decide on the finishing touches – designs, colours, personalised elements – then we set about making. All our items are made in house and are typically dispatched the next day.
As we make everything in-house, we have full control over our production methods, our waste and the quality of our products (whether we have cake for breakfast, too). In 2021 we’re continuing to work towards our goal of becoming a completely carbon neutral company. Our materials are sustainably sourced from within the UK to ensure they have minimal impact on the environment, because we believe the only thing that should be left behind is great memories.
We are looking for someone to take on the role of customer services and become a world class dispatch operative, ensuring all products that leave the workshop meet our high standards.
The hours will be 8-5 Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
A typical day might involve 1-2 hours responding to enquiries and assisting customers, with the rest of the day spent packaging and dispatching.
During peak times, multiple people will assist with enquiries and dispatching the goods.
We are a seasonal business with busy months being mid-May – June 20th, October – December (up to the last post day for Christmas), and around Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day.
Because of the nature of our business, we are looking for someone willing to be flexible i.e. put in a few extra hours where necessary to help the team.
We are ideally after someone who has some customer services experience and has a keen eye for detail. You must be extremely organised and computer savvy as the role involves managing multiple online platforms. We would be happy to offer a day or in the workshop to help you to understand if the position is suitable for you.
Customer service responsibilities:
- Respond to customer queries, order enquiries and complaints across all platforms on a daily basis (we sell through our own website and several third-party ecommerce platforms)
- Resolve any issues with order mistakes, faulty items or delivery queries
- Communicate order changes/amendments and replacements with the artwork and production team
- Record mistakes and feedback to production team to prevent recurring issues
- Manage customer reviews and promptly respond to negative feedback
Dispatch operative duties:
- Quality control checking of our personalised made-to-order items
- Package items and create address labels using our automated barcode system
- Use our order management system to check any order amendments and discrepancies
- Liaise with our couriers should the need arise
- You may be ask to assist the production team with some light assembly of products
- Care and attention to detail is essential
- Organisation and the ability to prioritise is essential
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Computer literacy critical
- Training will be offered where a need is identified - you will be working as part of a small, dedicated and friendly team
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- Personable, friendly and attentive
- Excellent communicator
- Be impeccably organised
- Be flexible and able to assist with other tasks as required
Application deadline: 23/09/2021
If you think this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep your eyes peeled here for any future job opportunities.