Information for EU Customers
Create Gift Love are still shipping to the EU but there are a few things you need to bear in mind...
Since the UK left the EU, international shipping has become more complicated than it used to be. We want our European customers to have the best experience when shopping with us so we've outlined some of the changes below to give you an idea of what to expect.
- Our international delivery fee does not include any local sales taxes, VAT or import duties, and customers are liable to pay this when the shipment arrives in their country. This means you may have to pay extra costs to your local delivery service to receive your item.
- A number of factors contribute to import taxes, including the value of the item, shipping location and local fees, so it’s not possible for us to provide estimates at the point of purchase.
- As a rough indicator, several of our customers have had to pay around €15 in additional costs since the UK left the EU but please be aware this is just a guideline and exact fees may greatly differ.
- You can find more information on what to expect when importing products into the EU by clicking here.
- Create Gift Love are not responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply, or any delays associated with customs clearance.